Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome!

I am so excited to be a part of the blog world! I have been so inspired by the many blogs I have followed. My teaching has been greatly impacted by the wonderful ideas I have found this year. Last Saturday, I attended a NC Bloggers Meet Up that was hosted by Randi from "Teach it With Class". I was so inspired that I decided to begin my blog journey.
Teaching is my passion! I feel blessed each and every day to be able to work with first graders. My goal is to create bookworms. First Grade has to be the most exciting grade to teach. My students typically come in as non readers and leave as bookworms! It is truly powerful to see this transformation.
I look forward to sharing, collaborating and learning with each of you along this blog adventure. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

25 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Heather! I am your newest follower. Your blog is super cute!! I would love for you to come check out my blog when you get the chance!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

Amy said...

What an adorable blog!! Can't wait to read more of what you have to share!! I'm your newest follower :)
Amy
The Resource(ful) Room

Mor Zrihen said...

Welcome to the blogsphere :) I'm your newest follower. Super cute design!

❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop

Lori Rosenberg said...

Hello, Heather, and welcome to the addictive world of blogging! Looks like you've gotten a good start! Please come on over and join my blog, as well. Thanks so much!

Lori
Teaching With Love and Laughter

Ms. Patterson said...

I just found you from Teach It With Class

I just became your newest follower



I would love for you to join be in all the fun and follow my blog too!-Ms. Patterson


Pocket Full of Kinders

Tammy said...

I heard you were starting a blog. I think you'll find it very rewarding! Congrats.

❀ Tammy
Forever in First

Miss Squirrels said...

Hi Heather!
Nice to meet you- your blog looks great!
I am your newest follower!
Staci

Going Nutty!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Your blog is super cute!!! Welcome to the blogging world. :) Glad to be following you.
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Delighted said...

What a cute blog. Love the name & the worm is precious! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm your newest follower! ☺

First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Lipstick and Licorice said...

Hello I am from Australia and teach sixth grade would love to turn them into bookworms. Any ideas for older students?

meadowt said...

Cute blog, I am your newest follower! Welcome to the blogging world.
Barbara
happyteachingfirst.blogspot.com

Laura said...

What a precious blog!! Just followed you! You are right! First Grade is incredible! Love everything about it!!


Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Heather's Heart said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I am a 1st grade teacher too! Come visit me when you get the chance....I have lots and lots of *freebies* too! =)

I agree about Firsties becoming bookworms! I think it is like watching a caterpillar turn into a butterfly. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs