Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's School Time!!!




    Tomorrow is my first official day back at school!  I am filled with excitement!  This weekend, I could have been spotted at Office Depot, Staples, Walmart, Ollie's, and many other locations as I gathered the goodies I needed to begin the year.  I have a new classroom this year. I was in an educational cottage or mobile unit last year.  I am now going to be located on the 4th and 5th grade hall.  Yes! I am still teaching first grade.  It will be nice to have older students so close by to help my little ones read.  I am really excited about having a hall filled with co workers. Together we will enjoy our adventure of  inspiring children.
   My theme this year is " Our Learning Jungle".  I am thankful for Randi Fleming at Teach it with Class for the incredible jungle unit.  I will take lots of pictures and share with you before our open house.  I will meet my new crew on Thursday night.  August 27th will be our first day of learning together.  
    My hope is that each of you will have a wonderful week of teaching and learning.  I will be in touch soon.
Happy Blogging!

2 comments: