Monday, August 6, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop


  I have joined my first blog hop!  I can't believe it but I have figured out all the technology on my own! Hooray!!  I am so excited to meet so many new bloggers.  You will want to check them out too!

1. What state are you in? I live in Goldsboro, North Carolina
2. Your current teaching position: I teach First Grade!
3. Your teaching experience:  This is my 15th year teaching. I have taught K through 3 grades.  My most experience is teaching first.  I love to teach reading.
4.When you started Blogging?  I started blogging in March 2012.  I have loved being apart of the blog world.
5. Share a blogging tip/blogging resource: My friend Randi at Teach it With Class always says, " Write like someone is always reading!" Sometimes you can feel like you are on an island all by yourself in blog land but someone is always discovering you!
Happy Blog Hopping!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,
    I’m one of your new followers. I am a Newbie Blogger, so I appreciate all of the sharing of advice and ideas. Come on over for a visit sometime.
    Corinna :)
    Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I LOVE the name of your blog! I'm also new to the blogging world. I'd love for you to stop by my blog.
    Melissa
    Teacher Treasure Hunter

    ReplyDelete