Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Birthday to Creating Bookworms!

      On March 29, 2012, I started this blog adventure!  A year has flown by! I have learned so much over the past year.  I have recently been working on renewing my National Boards Certification. As I reflect on my last eight years of teaching, I am amazed at my growth in teaching.  I owe so much of my growth to the incredible authors of blogs all over.  A BIG THANKS to all of you!  I think it is so powerful that teachers have the opportunity to share and learn. A special thanks goes to all of my followers.  Thanks for reading my thoughts and sharing comments over this past year.
   
      In the coming year, I will be adding the following to my blog.

  • Parent tips for creating bookworms at home.
  • Bookworm READS
  • Technology Tips for children of all ages.
     Are you on Spring Break?  I am excited to be able to spend my week at the beach relaxing and reading.. I would love to hear you Spring Break plans!!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog birthday!! Like you, I have learned so much from fellow bloggers. I wish all this sharing was available back in 1986 when I was a new teacher!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and enjoy that spring break of yours!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heather! Here is to many, many more :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete